Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh, Happy Writing Time!

Ahoy, loyal readership of two! It’s time to set sail with this blog, a mere year after my last post. I’ve had an exciting past year, ripe with travel, epicurious adventures in the landscape of wine, food, art, and literature, failed relationships, move to Casa de la Sharon, engagements and marriages, baby plans, two more pieces of indelible body art (alas, no video), an anti-human trafficking project, and Round III: waging war with the Pounds.

Frankly, I’ve been inspired by Mrs. Q of “Fed up with School Lunch: the school lunch project” blog (http://fedupwithschoollunch.blogspot.com/), who had a humble readership of two once upon a time… and of course, my medium-sized raincloud called “Debt: Master’s in Creative Writing” have both spurred me to write yet again.

I, Sharon Elizabeth Gouveia, hereby promise to blog more. I promise that my blog readership will at least double in size by the end of 2011. Please help me keep this promise.

Now off we go for more adventuring (or scrapes)!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more :D Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for new blog posts! We'll keep each other going this year, k? xooxox

    ReplyDelete